Why You Should Listen:
Before saying you already know that soft drinks are bad for you, keep in mind that soda is causing you low fertility, diabetes, obesity, early puberty onset, kidney stones, pancreatic cancer, impaired neurological development, thyroid disfunction, memory loss, vision loss, depression, coma and is mimicking symptoms of diseases like MS, lupus, diabetes, Alzheimer, and parkinson.
Today we share with you what happens to your body when you drink as little as 2 sodas per week, and what exactly is causing soda to be a silent killer.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:00] How soda is making you stupid
- [00:03:50] High fructose corn syrup – is it really awful?
- [00:06:45] Soda is harming your Thyroid by clogging it with Bromine
- [00:14:00] Why you should re-consider your soft drinks if you’re pregnant
- [00:16:00] Aspartame is the monster hiding in your drink
- [00:20:00] There is a clear connection between soda consumption and pancreatic cancer
- [00:26:00] Oh yeah! Soda is also making you hungry.
- [00:29:00] Am I allowed to drink energy drinks?
- [00:32:15] How to stop drinking soft drinks
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?