Heart attacks get more and more common in the past few years.
It’s almost as if everyone knows someone who had it. But do we understand how they happen? What affects your heart and brings it to fail?
Even more important – what can you do after you or a loved one survived a heart attack to recover better, faster and help your heart.
What goes into the recovery process? What nutrition and supplementation does your body need? What activities will aid your heart to recover?
This is what Dr. Jack is talking about in today’s episode, so if you want to get a better understanding of your heart and what goes into the recovery process – tune in right now.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:33] Two main causes of heart attacks: How does this mechanism work?
- [00:13:18] Calcium’s part in your body function and how it relates to the heart
- [00:16:40] Activities that help the heart
- [00:17:09] Nutrition that helps the heart
- [00:19:50] What you need to pay attention to after a heart attack
- [00:22:15] Elevated Cholesterol and what it means
- [00:25:41] What helps the body heal
2 thoughts on “55: The One Thing To Do After A Heart Attack”
Tried to download your food cheat sheet.
It just locks up after putting in my email.
We are very sorry to hear you are having difficulties. Please send an email to our customer support over at email@example.com and they’ll be happy to help!