What if substitutes that are supposed to prevent us from having harmful food, causes us more trouble than the original?
In today’s episode Dr. Jack explains the differences between 3 foods and their considered-to-be-healthy substitutes. He covers what’s in each substitute, why it’s so popular and what you should be eating instead to keep healthy.
Tune in now to find out!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:22] Dairy vs. non dairy milk substitutes
- [00:04:18] Why babies need raw milk in the first months of life
- [00:08:40] Sugar is bad for our cognitive development, mood, weight and even heart
- [00:11:49] Artificial sugar substitutes and why they are even more dangerous than sugar
- [00:18:00] What sugar substitutes are healthy for you
- [00:23:15] Regular soda vs diet soda
- [00:26:00] What to drink, if all sodas are bad?