Why You Should Listen:
What if I told you there is a magic pill, that can help you reduce your insulin intake by half in two weeks time? What if this pill would support your digestion, help your immune system and provide a better, more enjoyable lifestyle for you and your family? What if this pill was all natural, practically handed to us on a silver platter by mother nature, and the only side effects it had were feeling younger and lighter on your feet?
Wouldn’t you want to wake up in the morning, feeling energized, healthy and happy?
If your answer is ‘yes’, this episode is for you. As the demand for the Long Life Energy Enzymes continues to sky rocket, Dr. Jack decided to answer all your questions about what they do and how they can help you. The benefits are incredible – sugar handling, Insulin intake, immune system, skin conditions, energy levels and digestion to name a few. If you are serious about your well-being, tune in now and dip into mother nature’s gift for you.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:00] Diabetes rates in the USA and what it means
- [00:05:00] Fighting Insulin resistance
- [00:06:40] How the Long Life Energy Enzymes were created
- [00:09:15] Cutting daily Insulin intake by half in two weeks
- [00:16:00] The source of modern day diseases
- [00:20:00] The effect Insulin has on blood vessels
- [00:24:00] Pancreatic enzymes and their role in your body
- [00:29:20] Long Life Energy enzymes effect on Dr. Jack
- [00:18:45] Acid reducers—force versus cure
- [00:33:10] A case study of a patient that got incredible news about her cancer scan after taking LEE enzymes
- [00:36:00] Answering questions from the audience
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press
One thought on “37: How To Reduce Insulin Intake”
I am so sorry for this delay as I just saw this email in my computer. Yes, the Longlife Energy Enzymes might be what you are looking for as far as supporting your pre-diabetic condition is concerned. This supplement contains herbs that have been shown to mimic insulin in the body. This means it gives your pancreas a rest without having to produce extra amounts of insulin. Will it work in your case, you wonder? I can’t say with 100% surety, however many of our patients in the clinic report lower AM sugar levels as well as a diminishing desire for sugar. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Dr. jack and Mary