Why You Should Listen:
Your kitchen, much like many other kitchens in the United States, contains 3 well-loved foods that are hurting you from the inside. They cause you to gain weight and be constantly tired, but that’s not the worst part of it all! These innocent looking foods will cause you to have vitamin deficiencies, clog up your arteries, deprive you from you libido, provoke heart attacks, and destroying your thyroid!
Tune in to find out what you should throw away right now, and even more important – what to have instead that will keep you full, healthy and happy!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:01:30] The first food to stop eating – Margarine, vegetable and Canola oils
- [00:02:20] The harmful affects of margarine and vegetable oils on your vascular system
- [00:08:50] Cholesterol isn’t the “bad guy”!
- [00:11:15] Find out if you have Omega 3 deficiency
- [00:12:40] How Margarine was created
- [00:13:30] STOP eating white bread. We mean it.
- [00:18:00] What lack of B vitamin can cause
- [00:20:40] Why Soy is a poor replacement for protein
- [00:21:45] No sex drive? Perhaps it’s the soy you’re eating!
- [00:28:45] Alternatives for these three non-foods
For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press