Why You Should Listen:
Every day we pack snacks for a day out. For work, school, for a play date. Today’s episode s here to give you the information you need to make smart decisions for your family, and pack foods that will make you healthy and happy instead of fat and sick.
We cover 6 snacks you think are good for you but are making you sick, and what you should have in your fridge for healthy snacking.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:30] List of the snacks you probably think are good for you, but are actually very harmful
- [00:02:50] What is so scary about deli meats, and why you should stay away
- [00:08:45] Fruit roll ups and what they are doing to your body
- [00:16:05] MSG loaded Jerky? Say what?!
- [00:22:54] How can fruit be bad for you?!
- [00:24:00] Microwaved popcorn – should you have a handful?
- [00:28:30] Sugar-free is not danger-free!
- [00:33:55] Good alternatives for those bad snacks
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press