‘Cancer’ is one of the scariest words we know. One of the most terrifying diseases we can ever combat.
And yet, we all fight Cancer 6-7 times in our lifetime without even knowing.
Modern medicine is looking for a magical cure to Cancer for decades now. Something miraculous that will hunt the Cancerous cells one by one, without harming healthy tissue around it. Sounds like magic, doesn’t it?
In today’s episode we share with you the answer to Cancer that does just that – hunts it down, while leaving everything else untouched. It doesn’t cost a fortune, it’s accessible to everyone, and in fact – it’s already in you, just waiting to be activated.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:00] The Biomeridian test: What it is and how it works
- [00:18:15] The Biomeridian case study
- [00:16:10] LongLife Energy Enzymes affecting your health in real time
- [00:18:40] How tumors grow
- [00:25:03] The substance that liquifies tumors
- [00:27:45] The true purpose of coffee enemas
- [00:30:00] How cancer begins
- [00:37:54] The solution is inside you, if you activate it
- Find out more about the LongLife energy enzymes that help you activate the Forbidden Doctor in you
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- How Enzymes destroy Cancerous but not human tissue
- Coffee enema instruction to detox your liver
- BioScan report for patient #1
- BioScan report for patient #2
2 thoughts on “59: The answer to 97% of all Cancers”
is this take for life product
It really depends. We often find that over time, someone’s nutritional needs will change, so a given recommended protocol may change throughout someone’s life. The reality is that our diets are poor enough to need supplementation, in most cases, throughout our lives. So a protocol may help someone address a particular problem, and then would no longer be needed, but some form of supplementation is almost always recommended. This is always in favor of whole food solutions in order to avoid needing to be on one or more drugs for the rest of one’s life. The long-term affects of drugs are poorly understood in most cases. The long term affects of good nutrition are well-understood. Hope that clarifies!