Today we discuss the controversy of grains.
For years we were taught that grains are the base of every healthy nutrition, but the grains we are familiar with today are far from healthy.
As a result of playing around with the genetic structure of grains, our body is subjective to this source of food that is far removed from the grains our ancestors used to have and is cooked in a very different way that affects it’s influence on our body.
In this episode we break down the modern grain and how it affects our body, as well as some helpful tricks to lead a much healthier life.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:00] How Grains got to have such a big role in the food pyramid in the first place
- [00:05:10] The real reason behind our love to white bread
- [00:16:00] Grains are dangerous for us – here’s why
- [00:21:03] The old way of preparing grains and the benefits it brings
- [00:31:21] Is whole grain a better choice than non-whole one?
- [00:35:45] How Celiac disease and other auto-immune conditions are formed
- [00:36:39] The grains we eat today are significantly different from those our grandparents ate
- [00:40:00] What are some options to eat healthier grains
- [00:44:52] What to do if you don’t want to give up your grains but still want to help your body get healthier
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Get more information about our LEE Enzymes