Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS for short) is a misfiring of chemical signals controlling the muscles of your legs. While cramping and waking up in the middle of the night are nuisances, the more chronic versions of this condition lead to constant pain and shaking of the legs.[x_custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″]The Role of Nutrition in RLS
As with most maladies in the body, chemical misfires often occur as a direct result of chemical imbalances brought on by malnutrition. “Fine”, you say, “but how do I stop Restless Leg Syndrome?!” Calcium is the key when it comes to the health of the chemical signals from your brain reaching your muscles. But we’re not talking about the calcium from pasteurized milk or the synthetic garbage in most supplements. We’re talking whole food solutions to nourish your body’s chemical receptors in the proper, natural way.
Why You Should Listen:
Shaking, aching, crawling, and pain—we all know somebody with Restless Leg Syndrome. There are even non-food medications for it, if you don’t mind the myriad of side effects that come along with them. Tune in for what may be the simplest protocol we’ve ever discussed… and get rid of restless legs forever!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:10] Restless Leg—what’s the connection?
- [00:02:30] Grace’s testimony: “It’s like a miracle!”
- [00:04:40] Lessons from Gross Anatomy I
- [00:06:40] Action potential run amok—stop the insanity!
- [00:10:20] The secret ingredient… and how to get it where it needs to be to work its magic!
- [00:15:45] Not just any calcium—find out why!
- [00:20:05] A bonus protocol for ONLY those listening
- [00:20:20] What if sugar is the problem?
- [00:22:00] But what about magnesium?
- [00:24:50] The problem with Roundup
- [00:26:20] Why mountains are immovable and why we shouldn’t eat them
- [00:27:10] Want restless legs? Take Tums!
- [00:29:15] What not to do if you have restless legs.
- [00:30:00] What do rigor mortis and Restless Leg Syndrome have in common?
- [00:34:50] The kinds of things you can look forward to if you choose medication.
- [00:36:55] Side effects of nutritional supplements used to cure RLS.
- [00:39:35] 4 minutes to ending restless legs. Do you have 4 minutes?
“It’s like a Miracle! It always works. And if I forget to give it to my husband for a couple of nights his restless legs always come back.” – G. Warren
For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press