Why You Should Listen:
After the latest World Health Organization announcement, there has been a lot of confusion regarding meat. Is all meat dangerous? Can I have red meat? What exactly is processed meat, and why is it causing cancer? How can I tell what is healthy for me and my family?
If you have been hearing mixing messages, and wondering what you can make of this latest sensation, we’re here to provide all the information you need to make a smart decision that will keep you and your family healthy.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:06:00] The biggest nutritional news of the year and how they affect you
- [00:07:40] What are processed meats and why are they cancerous
- [00:11:58] Why modern meat smoking is bad
- [00:14:00] Curing meat and what it does to you
- [00:17:57] Additives in meat, and why they are not as good as you think
- [00:22:45] MSG enhances more than just flavor
- [00:25:00] What part of processed meat prevents your body from producing insulin
- [00:27:38] Where can I find good meat?
- [00:29:10] How to combat cancerous processed meat, if you are in a pinch and HAVE to eat it
- [00:31:30] The W.H.O. press release and what it means
- [00:37:55] Frequently asked questions and their answers
- [00:48:00] Animal detox system and what it means for your lunch time
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?