Doctors die too, and they don’t die like the rest of us.
This week Dr. Jack and Mary talk about a Johns-Hopkins survey of over 700 doctors about their own wishes for emergency care if they were to lose the ability to communicate their wishes.
Doctors have a unique perspective on the ends of lives, since they are involved more often than not, more-or-less directly with the events at the ends of many lives. But the far more nebulous, so-called “vegetative state” involves a lot more unknowns. The survey sought to learn what would happen if doctors find themselves in an emergency event, with no ability to communicate.
You will be stunned to learn some of the findings in this study. Do you know how you feel about your own case and what you would want done? Perhaps we should let these doctors be our guide!
Tune in to learn what doctors would want done, if they couldn’t communicate, for an array of different life-prolonging treatments.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:55] New website reminder
- [00:03:15] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:04:30] A Medical Research Doctor Comes Clean?
- [00:08:05] Johns Hopkins Precursor Study
- [00:11:30] The Realities of CPR
- [00:18:20] Let Me Die
- [00:26:45] We Wouldn’t Do This To Terrorists!
- [00:31:30] Fade Into…Light?
- [00:39:40] The Lame Dinner Party Guest
- [00:48:10] There ARE Scams Out There
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..