This week Dr. Jack and Mary begin the process of evaluating the 10 most dangerous drugs approved by the FDA in the US.
10 dangerous drugs? Actually it was hard culling the list down to ten! There are many drugs on the market today that are designed to disrupt natural bodily processes in order to mask symptoms of disease.
Often drugs are simply benign and ineffective, but certain classes of drugs are extremely dangerous and should be avoided unless you absolutely cannot avoid it.
Tune in to get the first 5 most dangerous drugs out there.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:00] New website reminder
- [00:03:25] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:08:30] FDA Approval is Meaningless
- [00:11:20] Proton Pump Inhibitors
- [00:18:40] Statins
- [00:25:45] SSRIs
- [00:36:45] Steroids, Opiates, Pain Relievers
- [00:41:15] Osteoporosis Drugs
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show