Fat remains one of the most misunderstood, and even misrepresented substances available for human consumption. This week Dr. Jack and Mary get into the thick of fat.
What’s the real difference between saturated and unsaturated fat? What’s the difference between mono-unsaturated fat and poly-unsaturated fat?
Rather than oversimplified “good-fat/bad-fat” dichotomies, Dr. Jack and Mary help us understand the complicated science of fat, and what’s really going on in our own bodies when fat is introduced in its various forms.
Tune in to learn the essentials of fat science and fat history in our crazed, US food industry.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:40] New website reminder
- [00:04:00] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:07:40] Immunize and Get a Prize? Oh FFS…
- [00:13:20] A Most Bucherous Story (Update)
- [00:16:00] Frosted Flakes vs. Avocados. No. Really!
- [00:20:00] The FDA is Lost
- [00:21:00] Chewing the Fat on Fat
- [00:25:00] How Did We Ever Get Solid Fats? Hydrogenation!
- [00:29:30] Where’s All This Heart Disease Coming From?
- [00:36:00] Keep Your Lean Meat!
- [00:38:20] Did You Know That Obama Mistakenly Thought Bears Were Wasteful?
- [00:43:00] How Can We Trust Any Of This Stuff?
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- To access this weeks resources, click here