Livaplex is a supplement for liver health that provides foundational support for the liver.*
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Supports normal digestive environment in the GI
- Supports normal bile production*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from A-F Betafood®, Hepatrophin PMG®, Betacol®, Spanish Black Radish, Chezyn®, and Antronex®
- Excellent source of vitamin B6 and zinc
- Good source of iron, copper, niacin, and antioxidant vitamin A
One capsule per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients:
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Vitamin A (54% as beta-carotene) 150 mcg RAE, Niacin 2.8 mg, Vitamin B6 0.8 mg, Iron 2.5 mg, Iodine 10 mcg, Zinc 5 mg, Copper 0.1 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 582 mg: Bovine liver PMG™ extract, organic Spanish black radish (root), bovine liver, organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), calcium lactate, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic sweet potato, organic carrot, organic oat flour, betaine hydrochloride, magnesium citrate, choline bitartrate, potassium bicarbonate, bovine kidney, bovine prostate, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine liver fat extract, bovine orchic extract, organic flaxseed oil, ascorbic acid, and d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, water, calcium stearate, niacinamide, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, beta carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride, modified corn starch, prolamine iodine (zein), vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.