Cataplex G maintains nerve health and provides a calmative effect on the nervous system.*
- Encourages healthy parasympathetic nerve function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports brain and nervous system function
- Supports the body’s metabolism
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors needed for cellular function*
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6*
Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
Servings per Container: 90 or 360
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
| Proprietary Blend: 220 mg †|
Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.