How to handle the things we know are bad for us, but we can’t avoid? GMO foods, annoying relatives and the possibility of a nuclear fallout are just a few examples of such things, but the real question is – how to withstand them?
The only answer is to stay healthy from the inside out – physically and mentally. This is possible through healing and sealing your gut, eating for that is good for you and supplementing the rest.
Tune in to today’s episode to find out how to do just that.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:00] Nuclear fallout and how it affects you
- [00:13:00] How to protect yourself from nuclear danger
- [00:16:45] GMO foods and their damage
- [00:26:00] Damage to your thyroid and how to avoid it
- [00:35:25] …Your aunt Beth!
- [00:37:25] How stress harms your body
- [00:39:00] How to be healthy from the inside out
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid and LongLife Energy Enzymes
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Sodium alginate capsules on amazon.com