Enzymes are an inseparable part of our body. Of any living body, for that matter. We keep hearing about enzymes and how much power they have, so we decided it was about time to sit down and break down the science behind enzymes: What enzymes are, how they work and why they help prevent diseases such as cancer.
This podcast works in conjunction with our article on why enzymes are so important for healthy digestive function. The health of your enzymes in digestion, which in turn informs the wellness of every system downstream, nourished by what you eat, are the key to true wellness and long life.
A good digestive system aided with enzyme supplements can provide the complete nourishment your body requires for energy, strong immune response, good brain activity, healthy blood and healthy heart, good sexual function, healthy babies and the list goes on.
If you have enough enzymes you already have everything you need to lead a long and healthy life. It’s as simple as that.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:22] What are Enzymes and how they work
- [00:04:00] Where does one find enzymes?
- [00:08:28] How enzymes help prevent cancer
- [00:12:00] 3 types of enzymes and how they operate
- [00:12:05] Amylase and breaking down carbs
- [00:12:58] Lipase and breaking down fats
- [00:19:33] How to detect processed food that is bad for you
- [00:21:16] How can one increase the benefits they get from enzymes on a daily basis
- [00:25:36] Your greatest weapon against germs and viruses
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?