This week, Dr. Jack and Mary review Patrick Earvolino’s marvelous guide, The Terrible Ten, Health Foods That Ain’t, available at Selene River Press, right on the home page.
This guide pokes holes in some of the ridiculously labelled “health foods” in our lives. Jack and Mary discuss some of the science behind the Terrible Ten, and a bit of history that lead us to the nonsense we see in the health food industry today.
If you have one of these ten foods in your mouth, spit it out right now!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:40:00] Intro
- [00:01:10] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:01:30] Cosmopolitan Teen Magazine’s unbelievable article
- [00:03:00] Cosmo Giving Counsel to Teen Girls on Antidepressants?
- [00:08:00] The Problem With Society – Pills, Pills, Pills
- [00:09:00] Getting Sick is Perfectly Necessary – Enhance Excretion, Don’t Fight It!
- [00:14:45] The Terrible Ten
- [00:43:00] #10 Is The Quintessential Terrible Food – Terrible In Every Way
- [00:45:45] Special Mentions from Dr. Jack
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Supplements Mary took while SICK
- Selene River Press
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid and our LongLife Energy Enzymes
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..