Flax Oil with B6, formerly known as Linum B6, is a vitamin B6 supplement with flaxseed oil designed to support hormone production and nerve tissue.*
- Contains flaxseed oil, a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid. Approximately 50 percent of flaxseed oil is made up of alpha-linolenic acid, which is a precursor of EPA and DHA.
- Designed to support multiple body systems, including the cardiovascular and immune system*
- Supports the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports cognitive function*
- Excellent source of vitamin B6
One softgel per meal, or as directed
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients:
Each Serving Size (1 Softgel) contains: Calories 5, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Flaxseed Oil 630 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, beeswax, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.