Cataplex A is a vitamin A supplement with whole food and other ingredients.
- Supplies vitamin A as it naturally occurs in plants
- Promotes healthy epithelial cell development
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Helps maintain healthy eyes
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
| Proprietary Blend: 568 mg †|
Organic carrot, organic sweet potato, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, bovine kidney, oat flour, nutritional yeast, rice bran, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), ascorbic acid, and sunflower lecithin.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.