Cataplex A-C-P supports cardiovascular health, immune system response function, and the maintenance of cells and tissues.*
- Promotes vascular integrity
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Supports a healthy immune system response function
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Supports dental health in relation to gums
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A, Cataplex® C, and Cyruta®*
- Excellent source of vitamin A and antioxidant vitamin C*
Suggested Use: Three tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
Servings per Container: 60 or 120
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend: 800 mg † Carrot (root), bovine kidney, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), organic alfalfa (aerial parts), calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, bovine bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, oat flour, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), defatted wheat (germ), veal bone, rice (bran), organic echinacea purpurea (root), organic echinacea angustofolia (root), sunflower lecithin, calcium phosphate, carrot oil, and organic sweet potato.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.