Cat’s Claw contains oxindole alkaloids, particularly the pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids (POAs) and other compounds. This product is standardized to contain 4.0 mg per tablet of POAs to ensure optimal strength and quality, and is low in the unwanted tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids. Cat’s Claw Forte may:
- enhance immune system function
- promote healthy response to environmental stresses
- promote the body’s normal resistance function
- support respiratory system health
- promote vitality*
Suggested Use:1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily, or as directed.
Complimentary Educational Tools
- Cat’s Claw Forte Product Detail Sheet
- MediHerb Quality Brochure
- For additional immune system support consider Burdock Complex tablets, Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Andrographis Complex tablets or Astragalus Complex tablets.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to further support immune system function and to encourage healthy intestinal flora.
- Consider Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets to further support vitality.*
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|