Thymus Reset Protocol
The thymus gland is considered the master immune gland and is the primary lymphoid organ. It stimulates the development of disease-fighting T-cells.
Your thymus gland is ground zero for your first true defensive immune action against a serious pathogen. It is where white blood cells that are born in the marrow of your long bones are educated to become T-cells.
T-cells are the first of your white blood cells to launch an attack against the microbial invaders. This part of your immune response is no stronger than the strength and health of the thymus gland.
We have created a protocol that we referred to as the Thymus Reset and Reactivation Program to strengthen, support, and better organize the thymus gland‘s ability to be your primary defense whenever when you come across any kind of microbe that would threaten your health.
Phase I – Foundation (first 45 days):
- Thymex – 10 tablets twice daily for 45 days. This is the primary product; any additional products can be selected based on your condition and immune health goals.
- Desiccated Spleen – 3 tablets, twice daily, taken on an empty stomach.
Synergist Nutritional Adjuncts (first 45 days):
- Calcifood Powder – 1 tablespoon twice per day.
- Cataplex A-C – 3 twice a day
- Sesame Seed Oil – 2 Perles twice per day
- Immuplex – 3 capsules twice per day. (Can be used as your multi-vitamin)
- Organ-specific Protomorphogen (PMG) – 3 tablets, twice daily, taken on an empty stomach
- Boswellia Complex – 1 tablet, twice daily…or Vitanox – 1 tablet per day…or Turmeric Forte – 2 tablets, twice daily. Note: Patients dealing with prostate cancer would benefit from a therapeutic dose of curcumin which is in MediHerb’s Turmeric Forte. It is more bioavailable than the turmeric supplements presented in studies using black pepper. We suggest 3 tablets, twice daily.
Phase II – Support and Maintenance (6 -18 months – longer to support more serious immune conditions):
- LongLife Energy Enzymes – 2 capsules, 2 times per day. Assists with blood sugar regulation.
- Ageless Thyroid – 2 capsules twice a day. Foundational support for your hormones.
- Linum B6 or Wheat Germ Oil – 3 pearls twice a day. The precursor to making hormones.
- AC Carbamide – 6 capsules, 2 times per day. Water retention support.
- General Health Pack – 1-2 packs per day with food. Contains A Multivitamin, Trace Minerals, and Tuna Omega-3 essential oil pearls.
- Optimal Results: Eat according to the GAPS Diet Plan. If you have a serious immune condition, cancer, or other serious illness, or want the best results for hormone and endocrine balance, we suggest you start with Phase I for 3 weeks and then move through to Phase II as per your comfort level. This is not a race.
- It is noted that as little as 75 grams of sugar (from all sources, baked goods, and drinks) can reduce cell-mediated immunity by 50% for 5 hours and sometimes up to 3 days after consumption. Cancer cells thrive on glucose/sugar. An optimal diet will starve these cells. Eat mostly clean, unprocessed: meat, eggs, fish, dairy & spices.
- If you are craving sugar, add Standard Process’ Zymex wafers. Typically 4 wafers taken 2 times daily will do the trick. This prebiotic eats the food that candida wants and curbs cravings within a day or sooner!
Helpful: 50 % of your diet should be Mary’s Milkshake – or at least 3 times per week.
If you are following your health progress with laboratory work, make sure you have been on the Phase I diet for 3 weeks and the Phase II diet for at least 6 weeks before retesting. If all markers are clear, you may be able to switch to a less stringent Low-Carb Mediterranean Diet.
Avoiding sugar, refined carbs, poor seed oils – such as vegetable and Canola oils, and food additives. This should be part of any long-term dietary plan. This includes nitrates from processed meats, high-fructose corn syrup, MSG, added hormones in meat and dairy products (BHA/BHT), sugary drinks, food coloring, and artificial flavors, etc., and ONLY eat organic vegetables and fruit.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- The daily dosage is in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and a half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds to the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II, and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented on this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In the said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for the material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).