About 795,000 Americans suffer a stroke every year. It’s the third most common cause of death (after a heart attack and cancer) and the leading cause of mental and physical impairment. Survivors are often left with partial paralysis, speech impairment, drooping face, memory loss, or other consequences. One of every 5 people who survive a stroke needs institutional care within 3 months. It should be a priority to do all we can to prevent a stroke.
What is a stroke?
A stroke is a sudden loss of nerve/brain function caused by vascular (blood vessel) damage. Most strokes (more than 4 out of 5) are ischemic, meaning a blood vessel is blocked (often by a piece of plaque broken loose from an artery wall) or constricted (by an intense spasm) that cuts off the flow of blood to an area of the brain. The other type of stroke is hemorrhagic in which there is leakage from a blood vessel into the brain. It’s less common but more likely to be fatal; up to 52% of victims die within 30 days. So either an area of the brain is deprived of blood (which brings essential nutrients and oxygen) or has blood spewed into it where it doesn’t belong. Brain cells in the affected area can’t function and begin to die. Within a minute, almost 2 million brain cells can die; in a 10-hour course, over a billion brain cells may be killed. Yet, if blood flow is slowed down—not completely cut off—less sensitive brain cells can “hold their breath” for about 3 hours and not die of oxygen starvation.
Stroke in the United States – CDC stats:
- Stroke kills almost 130,000 Americans each year—that’s 1 out of every 20 deaths.
- On average, one American dies from a stroke every 4 minutes.
- Every year, more than 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke.
- About 610,000 of these are first or new strokes.
- About 185,00 strokes—nearly one of four—are in people who have had a previous stroke.
- About 87% of all strokes are ischemic strokes- when blood flow to the brain is blocked.
- Stroke costs the United States an estimated $34 billion each year. This total includes the cost of health
- care services, medications to treat stroke, and missed days of work.
- Stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability.
What are the symptoms of a Stroke?
Signs of a stroke are Numbness in the body, confusion, Speech being impaired, dizziness, headaches, and impaired vision.
What is the root cause of a stroke?
The cause of a stroke is weakened Vessels, arteries, and capillaries. The lack of nutritional support to the collage-nous fibers in the body is the root cause of a stroke.
Is there anything natural I can do for a stroke?
Below is a protocol for dealing with a clot in the brain causing ischemic strokes. The hemorrhagic stroke protocol can be found under “Strokes – Recovery From”.
Stroke (Thrombolytic or Occlusive) ProtocolTake The Symptom Survey
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosages are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and a half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds to the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II, and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented on this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In the said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for the material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).