Supplements can play a role in alleviating or eliminating the symptoms of Migraine Headaches. Migraines can have many root causes, but nutrition is almost always central to the most effective solutions. Males have specific nutritional variations that we address here. If you are looking for a supplement protocol for migraines for women and girls click here. Supplements aid the body in its own ability to address Migraine Headaches. By unleashing the Forbidden Doctor within, our protocols give support to a body healing itself.
What Are Migraine Headaches?
If you have had a migraine you know it is one of the most intense headaches you have ever felt. A migraine can make you sensitive to light, sounds, and possibly smells. Migraines can even make some feel motion sick. Most who have migraine headaches like to be alone in a dark room so nothing can make the pain worse. The length of a migraine can vary from person to person some hours, and others days.
What Are The Symptoms of Migraine Headaches?
As everyone is different migraines can impact us all in different ways. Some of the more common migraine symptoms will be intense pain, heightened sensitivity to your surroundings. Migraines can impact your sense of smell and even sight, they can be quite debilitating.
Is There a Root Cause for Migraine Headaches?
With each person with migraines, the root cause can be something different that causes the migraine. The root cause of migraines can be brought on by hormone changes, a change in blood viscosity. Hormone changes can be caused simply by women menstruating or going through puberty. Blood viscosity can be a cause of a migraine, this is when the blood is thicker. Blood thickness can be caused by extra calcium in the blood making it thicker.
Is There Anything Natural That Can Be Done For Migraine Headaches?
There are natural food-based supplements you can take to help manage a migraine or even possibly prevent one. The protocol listed below addresses many of the main causes of migraines such as hormonal balancing and blood viscosity. There are also natural food-based supplements to help manage the pain.
Migraine Headaches ProtocolTake The Symptom Survey
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosages are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and a half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds to the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II, and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented on this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In the said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion, and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for the material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).