WHAT IS HYPOADRENIA?
Hypoadrenia means low functioning adrenal glands, a malady which expresses itself in a myriad of symptoms that are interrelated with hormone issues and blood sugar problems (hypoglycemia) that often overlap. In fact there is a very similar malady, Adrenal Fatigue that has many of the same essential symptoms and treatments as Hypoadrenia, but with slightly different protocols to address several specific symptoms that are different.
Once you have Hypoadrenia and the cycle continues, it’s difficult to manage. Thankfully we have great supplemental support for this (below)! Getting consistent sleep to balance your natural hydrocortisone is key to getting better.
Are there common symptoms of Hypoadrenia?
Most notable symptoms of Hypoadrenia include:
- A vicious cycle of chronic fatigue oscillations – when you are supposed to be sleeping you are overexcited & awake, when you are supposed to be awake in a functioning state you are instead tired/sleepy and weak.
- Irritability, nervousness, anxiety, excessive worrying, indecisiveness, weepiness, hysteria
- Sensitivity to cold, cold hands and feet
- Weakness, light-headedness, vertigo
- Low blood pressure, poor circulation & thus heart palpitations
- Loss of appetite
- Craving for primarily salt & sometimes sweets
- Dry skin, sparse hair
- Slouching posture
- Specific For Women: PMS, menstrual irregularities, miscarriage, infertility, ovarian dysfunction
- Specific For Men: low sperm count, enlarged breasts
WHAT IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF HYPOADRENIA?
Being part of the endocrine system, the adrenal glands work in conjunction with the thyroid, pituitary, and hypothalamus glands. If any one of these glands begins to malfunction, the effects often ripple through other endocrine glands (and eventually the whole body), making it difficult to tell which one is actually the true source of the problem. So remember to treat the entire HPA (Hypothalamus Pituitary Adrenal) axis & thyroid when healing adrenal problems. The protocol you will find below will rebuild your entire hormonal system and thus your whole body. And remember with every protocol you will find on this website we recommend you add the General Daily Health Pack which includes a whole food Multivitamin: Catalyn, Trace Minerals B12 & Tuna Omega-3 which you should have as a basis of nutrition everyday.
For people who have experienced adrenal problems it’s difficult to describe in words. I think all adrenal patients would conclude they would do anything to get better. Many adrenal patients, even those on the verge of fatal outcomes, have recovered beautifully from using the supplement, diet & exercise advice you will find here. Along with the supplements, it’s important to get consistent sleep, to reduce stress & simplify your life (in whatever means necessary, this is your life we’re talking about), low intensity exercise (like walking or yoga or swimming, etc), eliminate or at least reduce refined sugar & carbohydrates in your diet.
If you don’t feel symptoms of anxiety, but are otherwise battling chronic fatigue, then you should check out our protocol for Addison’s Disease or Adrenal Exhaustion here.
Hypoadrenia however we do not recommend nutritional support for non-patients using generic protocols. To access our Patient-Only content on The Forbidden Doctor website, you must start by filling out our free Symptom Survey. Dr. Stockwell and his staff will review and provide customized supplement protocols for each new patient entering our practice. These personalized protocols will save you money immediately by guiding you to only the supplements you need. Once you are a patient who has been evaluated, you will be granted access to the Patient Portal and all of our Symptom Library protocols, including this one. There will also be a treasure trove of forbidden information that’s been kept from you for at least 90 years.Take The Symptom Survey
Ageless Thyroid (3, twice a day) Loops the HPA Hormonal Axis back together.Drenamin (6) Has the instructions to rebuild the Adrenal gland.
Cataplex B (6) For energy and to feed the nervous system.
Super-EFF (1) Essential fatty acids for the nervous system.
Licorice High Grade liquid (Dilute 2.5 mL (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) in water twice per day) Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Promotes healthy adrenal gland function and normal bowel movements.
Rehmannia Complex (3 tabs) Supports liver health, is an effective toxin removal, supports autoimmune conditions and relieves temporary mild joint pain.
Eleuthero (4 tabs) Improves physical and mental vitality
Korean Ginseng liquid (Dilute 2.5 mL (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) in water twice per day) Promotes vitality and stamina and works as a tonic to benefit the entire body.
Desiccated Adrenal – For severe fatigue, only needed for two months.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosage are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- Medi-Herb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds in the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as a primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented in this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind, but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).