Supplements can play a role in alleviating or eliminating the symptoms of Heavy Metal Burden. Supplements aid the body in its own ability to address Heavy Metal Burden. By unleashing the Forbidden Doctor within, our protocols give support to a body healing itself.
Heavy Metal Burden Protocol
Heavy Metal Burden
Mary’s Milkshake, (1) with two pasture-raised raw eggs, including the powders recommended. The whites of a raw egg provide the best chelation of heavy metals of any food. See recipe: Mary’s Milkshake. Remember, the easiest foods to digest are animal foods. This is the forbidden information that nobody is talking about anymore. And raw is the healthiest way to eat them. Raw eggs require almost no digestion at all and have been compared nutritionally to mother’s milk.
Chlorophyll Complex, (6) Chlorophyll is a blood cleanser and one of the best anti-inflammatory’s – bringing healing fats to internal wounds in the body.
Cataplex C, (12) Whole-food vitamin C for healing and repair. Works synergistically with the protein in a raw egg.
Prolamine Iodine, (12) Helps to cleanse the brain. Lifts “brain fog.”
Zinc Liver Chelate, (4) Activates 300 enzymes needed to cleanse.
Parotid PMG, (6) Take on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Helps support parotid function which is instrumental in body detox.
Spanish Black Radish, (6) Helps to brush debris out of the colon.
Bind, (3) Always take this away from food or supplements! Take at least 1 hour before lunch or dinner. Binds toxins and heavy metals together, so as to be eliminated out the excretionary pathways. But if taken with supplements or food, it will bind those together also and eliminate them without you getting the benefit from them. So always take this product on a completely empty stomach.
ChelaCo, (4) Helps to neutralize and chelate out of your body heavy metals. Contains the herbs: Milk Thistle, Garlic, and Hawthorn.
Zymex Wafers, (8) Supports the health of the small intestines where you absorb all your food into your body.
Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers, (8) Supports the health of the colon for better excretion.
ProSynbiotic, (6) Powerful probiotic with prebiotic inulin fiber.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosage are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds in the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as a primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented in this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind, but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).