What is Heart speeding after meals and what are the symptoms?
A heart palpitation or “heart speeding” is noticeable when it feels like your heart skipped a beat or had an extra beat. It may cause fluttering or pounding in the chest or neck. It can also be a sudden increase in your heart rate. This whole food and herbal protocol will help slow the heart rate after eating.
What are the root causes of your Heart speeding after meals?
The following are some diet-related triggers and risk factors:
- Low potassium levels and dehydration can trigger heart palpitations.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, you may be at higher risk for having heart palpitations due to your diet. High-carbohydrate foods and processed sugars can cause palpitations if you have issues with low blood sugar.
- Alcohol can also play a role. Researchers in a 2014 study in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology found a link between alcohol consumption and atrial fibrillation.
- You could have palpitations due to a food allergy or sensitivity.
- Heartburn that occurs due to eating spicy or rich foods can also trigger heart palpitations.
- High-sodium foods can cause palpitations, too. Many commons foods, especially canned or processed foods, contain sodium as a preservative.
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
Is there anything Natural I can do for my Heart speeding after meals?
Supplements can play a role in alleviating or eliminating the symptoms of a heart that speeds after meals. Removing some of the things listed in the Diet related triggers above can help to naturally support the body. Also supplementing some of the thing listed below in the protocol can help with balancing and supporting the body, and liver to detoxify the body of toxins.
Protocol for a Heart speeding after mealsDr. Jack and Mary Stockwell, CGP, have a specific supplement protocol for Heart| Speeds after Meals however we do not recommend nutritional support for non-patients using generic protocols. To access our Patient-Only content on The Forbidden Doctor website, you must start by filling out our free Symptom Survey. Dr. Stockwell and his staff will review and provide customized supplement protocols for each new patient entering our practice. These personalized protocols will save you money immediately by guiding you to only the supplements you need. Once you are a patient who has been evaluated, you will be granted access to the Patient Portal and all of our Symptom Library protocols, including this one. There will also be a treasure trove of forbidden information that’s been kept from you for at least 90 years.
Take The Symptom Survey