Interstitial cystitis (IC)/bladder pain syndrome (BPS) is a chronic bladder health issue. It is a feeling of pain and pressure in the bladder area. Along with this pain are lower urinary tract symptoms which have lasted for at least six weeks, without having an infection or other clear causes.
Common symptoms include:
- Pain, sometimes severe, in your pelvis or between the vagina and anus in women.
- Pain between the scrotum and anus in men (perineum).
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- A persistent, urgent need to urinate.
- Frequent urination, often of small amounts, throughout the day and night (up to 60 times a day).
The medical community says there is no cure for IC and only recommend “managing symptoms” with pain drugs or other drastic surgeries or therapies. But we at the Forbidden Doctor baulk at such a thing! Our protocols address the foundational reason for chronic cystitis and we always expect the body to heal, given the right nutritional help.
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, a medical doctor with two postgraduate degrees: Master of Medical Sciences in Neurology and Master of Medical Sciences in Human Nutrition, explains that chronic cystitis originates from a bad gut microbiome:
“Urine is one of the venues of toxin elimination from the body. In gut dysbiosis, large amounts of various toxins are produced by pathogens in the gut and absorb into the bloodstream through the damaged gut wall. Many of these toxins leave the body in urine: accumulating in the bladder, this toxic urine comes into contact with the bladder lining. The beneficial bacteria in the bladder and urethra maintain a protective mucous barrier, largely made from sulphated glucosaminoglycans, produced by the cells of the bladder lining. As this layer gets damaged, toxic substances in urine get through to the bladder wall causing inflammation and leading to chronic cystitis. This usually starts as baby, sometimes as young as the age of 3 months, when they get their first urinary infection. As her gut flora, vaginal flora and the flora of urethra and the bladder are not corrected, she’ll suffer from urinary infections all her life and eventually developed chronic cystitis.”
Dr. McBride recommends doing the GAPS diet and protocol to foundationally correct this problem. We also agree, and recommend you follow the GAPS diet (here on our website) for a few months, or for quicker relief, follow the protocol below for severe crisis pain and/or to help you avoid IC in the future.
By unleashing the Forbidden Doctor within, this protocol gives support to a body healing itself.
Cal-Amo, For severe pain, take 6 immediately, then 3 every half hour until pain stops. Then 2 every hour for the rest of the day.
Cranberry Complex, Take 3 immediately, then 1 every half hour until pain stops, then 1 every 2 hours for the rest of the day. Take 1 per day for preventative support.
Zymex Wafers, 8/day. 4 in the morning, 4 at night. Cystitis is a gut problem, Zymex will support the foundational reason for cystitis recurrences.
Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers, 8/day. 4 in the morning, 4 at night. Cystitis is a gut problem. Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers will support the foundational reason for cystitis recurrences.
ProSynbiotic, 3/day. Probiotic with prebiotic inulin – which good bacteria need to grow on.
UriCo Phytosynergist, Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water 3 times daily. Supports healthy mucous membranes within the urinary tract.
Echinacea Premium, 3 tablets or 8mL a day. Helps enhance healthy immune system function, and strengthens the vascular walls.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosage are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds in the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as a primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented in this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind, but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).