Bronchitis is nothing to mess around with. Too often there is a continuing occurrence of this condition that leads to a worsening of the immune response simply from the overuse of antibiotics. Antibiotics kill the white blood cells of the immune system as much as they kill bacteria. We look to the underlying reason for bronchitis and to say it is because of a bacterial or viral presence ignores the fact that those microbes were there before the infection occurred.
The protocol below has been shown to help during an acute bronchial infection but it is the underlying issue that really needs to be addressed and that is the overall condition in the gut, especially after more than one round of antibiotics and the devastation that occurs in the gut as a result. A sick gut produces toxins and some of these toxins are expelled as gasses in the lungs. These gasses damage the delicate bronchial branches as they are expelled. This creates the condition for the already present microbes to get a stronghold on the weakened tissue and the infection explodes.
The bronchi can be repaired very quickly provided the body has sufficient nutrition to do so. The supplementation listed below can greatly enhance the healing. This constant battle of inflammation and repair is always going on but with bronchitis, the inflammation is winning. Inhalers or nebulizers force the bronchial branches open before it has healed and eventually the bronchi collapse and no amount of steroids can force them open. This is when children die. This forbidden information is never explained to parents. They are told to just take the drugs.
Please listen to our Forbidden Podcast #153 Asthma and Bronchitis – Heartless Killers.
Essential Oil support would include:
- Peppermint oil straight, or DoTerra’s Breathe blend stick which has peppermint oil in it. Rub directly on the chest.
- Also Eucalyptus oil, and Thieves or OnGuard.
- Call our office to purchase these: 801-523-1890
Golden Seal Liquid, (5 mL, four x a day or 6 tabs)
Pneumotrophin PMG, (3/day on an empty stomach)
Congaplex, (9/day or 3 every hour)
Cataplex F Tablets, (6/day)
Cataplex C, (12/day)
Chlorophyll Complex Pearls, (6-9 day)
Zinc Liver Chelate, (6/day)
Garlic Forte, (2/day)
Broncafect, (8 tabs or 15 mL)
Andrographis Complex, (4/day)
Echinacea Premium, (4 tablets a day or 5 mL)
If chronic, add – ResCo, (4 tablets a day or 15mL)
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosage are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds in the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as a primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented in this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind, but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).