What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s is a form of dementia that affects certain areas of the brain. Beta-amyloid plaque is often found invading and surrounding the higher brain, the cortex. Short and long-term memory and a basic understanding of self and its relationship to the world around it seems to suffer first. This is a progressive disease in some people coming on with just short moments of memory loss or loss of direction. It will eventually result in the individual being unable to care for themselves.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the most severe form of dementia for which there is no effective conventional treatment or cure — currently affects an estimated 5.8 million Americans. By 2050, that figure is projected to hit 14 million.
- The rate of death from dementia more
than doubled between 2000 and 2017,
from 84,000 to 261,914.
This data is based on death certificates, which the CDC admits (and a 2014 study demonstrated) under-represents the true death toll.
- If changes in your memory or thinking skills are severe enough to be noticed by your friends and family you could be facing mild cognitive impairment, a slight decline in cognitive abilities increases your risk of developing more serious dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. So read on to hear the forbidden nutritional information to support your brain.
- A high-fat, moderate-protein (animal fat and protein), low net-carb ketogenic diet is crucial for protecting your brain health and preventing degeneration that can lead to Alzheimer’s.
Is there anything natural I can do for Alzheimer’s?
Some dementia results from plaque build-up in the brain. So the forbidden information would be to address the plaque. One forbidden product would be Phosfood Liquid, which is an orthophosphoric medium that helps to dissolve plaque. Another forbidden bit of information you probably didn’t know is that “Gotu Kola will increase the span of life by decades by developing a brain incapable of breaking down for a very long time. Less than a gram taken daily results in remarkable dementia health.” – Richard Lucas, from the book Nature’s Medicines.
One of the most striking studies showing the effects of a high-fat/low-carb versus high-carb diets on brain health revealed that high-carb diets increase your risk of dementia by a whopping 89 percent, while high-fat diets lower it by 44 percent.
There is also a problem with an increase in calcium in the bloodstream. This is not the direct result of taking too much calcium as it is more a problem of a deficiency of vitamin F, also known as essential fatty acids. It “pushes” calcium into the tissues. If calcium doesn’t get out of the bloodstream it’s going to go to the arteries and capillaries, eyes, and if it crosses the blood-brain barrier it is one of the contributing factors of dementia. We recommend taking Cataplex F because of the essential fatty acid content that inhibits calcium build-up in the brain tissue.
- The link between insulin sensitivity and Alzheimer’s is so strong, the disease is sometimes referred to as Type 3 diabetes. This is why our LongLife Energy Enzymes have helped the brain health of many of our patients. Here’s one:
“Paul” is 72 years old, and his dementia was getting quite severe…his family members were getting very concerned about it. He was also suffering from severe pancreas pain, recently diagnosed as pre-pancreatic cancer. He took the LongLife Energy Enzymes for two weeks, and as reported by his daughter, “His symptoms of pancreatic problems disappeared, and they cannot see any dementia issues at all anymore!”
- Even mild elevation of blood sugar is associated with an elevated risk for dementia.
- Ketones, from a keto diet (animal foods), are an important source of energy (fuel) for your brain. They have been shown to help prevent brain atrophy and alleviate symptoms of Alzheimer’s. They may even restore and renew neuron and nerve function in your brain after damage has set in.
Another herbal supplement we should mention because of its anti-inflammatory properties is Turmeric. The Medi-Herb from Standard Process, Turmeric Forte crosses the blood-brain barrier because of the inclusion of Fenugreek seed. Turmeric is widely known for its special action on inflamed tissue which is certainly involved with brain dementia.
One of the identified problems with Alzheimer’s is the breakdown of communication from a group of neurons to another group of neurons inside the cortex of the brain. There is some evidence that this breakdown of communication can be attributed to lower levels of Riboneuclaic Acid, RNA. It is the messenger system of DNA. The DNA of the cell is the blueprint; the RNA carries the message of the blueprint to the cell to keep it healthy. Supplementing with RNA has been shown to benefit the body in many ways, let alone improved cognizance, memory, and brain fog.
Also, to rebuild the brain you need to eat good fat and protein. And by good fats, I don’t mean vegetable oils of any sort. The only exception being organic cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil, and coconut oil. Most of your fats should come from animal sources. Butter, cream, eggs, and animal fats such as chicken, duck, and goose fat, as well as lard and tallow. We realize this is forbidden information but it will save your brain. After all, the dry weight of your brain is 56% fat. The elimination of these vital fats from our diet since the 1950s can be directly related to the increasing incidence of many degenerative diseases.
Remember to eat what you CRAVE of mostly animal foods, meat, eggs, fish, dairy, spices, and fermented foods, as rare and raw as possible, with the exception of poultry and pork – cook these foods. Animal foods are the easiest to digest of all foods. Please do not take any synthetic vitamins – only eat food. Only “eat” therapeutic whole-food vitamins.
Alzheimer’s Disease ProtocolTake The Symptom Survey
LongLife Energy Enzymes (6)
RNA Ribonucleic Acid (Chew 6-12 every day)
Phosfood Liquid (4 dropper fulls, twice a day)
Ginkgo Forte (4)
OPC Synergy (2)
Tuna Omega-3 Oil (4)
Cataplex F (4)
Bacopa Complex (4)
Zypan (2-3 tablets, one hour after each meal)
Mary’s Milkshake (3-4 times a week) The raw fat of the yolk will help to feed the brain, and the protein of the raw whites, supports a beautiful chelation of heavy metals.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- Daily dosages are in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds to the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II, and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented on this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in a diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In the said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion, and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for the material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).