What is 6-3-6?
This is our famous “6-3-6 Healing Triad” immune support protocol we put together years ago for a very quick boost to your immune system. We have had thousands of patients swear by its immune-supporting protective powers!
There are three critical supplements that provide this immune protection: Calcium Lactate provides ionizable calcium in the blood to lower feverish conditions and allow white blood cells to have the ability to knock out the enemy. Vitamin F to push ionizable calcium into the tissues, and Vitamin C (whole food sourced, not ascorbic acid) to power the white blood cells to viciously attack bacterial and viral agents!
- Calcium Lactate – If vitamin C is the “prima donna vitamin” in the body, calcium is the “prima donna mineral.” You must have diffusible calcium in the blood to reduce fever and strengthen immune. Calcium is the most powerful antiviral substance in your body! The Kellogg School of Ophthalmology discovered the calcium wave (where calcium imploded the bacteria and virus) at the same time Lawrence Livermore was doing their work on the plague. You can read the amazing effect sufficient levels of tissue calcium has in the blood and cells of our bodies at: (kellogg.umich.edu/news/newsletter/spring2003.pdf).
- Cataplex C – An infection can only become overwhelming in the presence of a serious vitamin C deficiency. When vitamin C comes from food sources, and not just a chemical fraction (ascorbic acid) from a laboratory, its power is unparalleled in fighting infections. You can think of Cataplex C as the bullets in your immune system gun.
- Cataplex F – Source of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are used to transport calcium from the blood to tissues. It “pushes” calcium into your tissues, muscles, lymphs, bones, etc., to assure high tissue calcium to fight and destroy pathogens. Fatty acids are essential to life. “Essential” meaning, because our body lacks the enzymes to manufacture these fatty acids we have to get them from our diet. These fatty acids are missing in our modern-day diet so it is very important we supplement with them. Cataplex F helps with: tissue calcium starvation, calcium assimilation problems, hypothyroid, herpes simplex, ridged nails, poor hair quality, dry skin, muscle cramps, “Charley Horses,” sunburn, sun poisoning, sun sensitivity, heat prostration, and prostate problems, just to name a few. It is the finger that pulls the trigger in the immune system gun.
Cod Liver Oil – Whole-food vitamin D which allows you to get the calcium out of your gut into your bloodstream.
Immuplex – This incredible “plex”, this complex of nutrients support the entire immune alliance.
Questions about this protocol? Why not ask Dr. Jack and Mary directly? They will respond to patient texts at 801-556-1477 and emails to email@example.com. There are no “dumb questions” and you can expect absolute discretion and privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BULLETS BEFORE USING THIS PROTOCOL
- The protocol above is designed to address your issues at the foundational level, and not to treat disease. This means, in our opinion, most of our health problems, short of accident or trauma, are of a dietary nutritional deficiency. The listed protocol or supplement provides your body with essential micro and macronutrients to help and assist normal nutritional balance.
- The daily dosage is in ( ) parenthesis for most protocols; for example (6) means take 6 per day, but spread it out by taking half in the morning and a half in the evening. Some protocols will have more specific instructions to follow.
- MediHerb products, shown in italics, often speed healing response and should be considered for most protocols unless contraindicated.
- We recommend adding the General Health Daily Fundamentals pack to each protocol. This adds to the critical foundational nutrition each protocol needs. It contains Catalyn––an entirely whole-food and glandular broad-spectrum multivitamin, Trace Minerals-B12, and Tuna Omega-3 pearls for your DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids daily requirements.
- Spacing out the daily doses throughout the day improves absorption and is strongly recommended.
- Most supplements should be taken with food except for PMG’s, most calcium products, Gastrex, Chlorophyll Complex™, Okra Pepsin E3, Cholocol II, and Zymex II. Also, most herbs work more efficiently if taken away from food.
- Be advised that these nutritional and herbal products are not intended as primary therapy for any disease, but rather to provide nutritional and herbal support to help normalize body physiology and repair.
Nothing presented in this website should be accepted or believed. That is because the FDA does not agree with or approve of any of it. Nor has the FDA evaluated anything written here.
This website is not literature, nor shall it be interpreted as such by anyone. In accordance with the right of freedom of the press guaranteed to us by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this website was created for informational purposes only.
The products mentioned in our podcasts and/or protocols on this website are not intended to take the place of medical care that you can get from a licensed medical physician. They are intended as nutritional support to help support the structure and function of your body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or even prevent any disease. It is provided as nutritional information to support your body.
This website is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treating any disease or symptom; they are provided for nutritional support only. No person should attempt self-diagnosis of a disease or self-treatment of any kind but use these protocols for nutritional support only, and they should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. E. Jackson & Mary H. Stockwell, CGP, or any person employed by The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, or Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates, LLC, disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of implementing the protocols for nutritional support on this website.
Each person interested in diagnosis should obtain a medical exam from a licensed medical doctor. In the said exam, the medical doctor can tell you if you are healthy enough to eat whole food and rebuild your body. Seriously. Rebuilding, excretion and detoxifying can be rough.
AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH:
Protocols, podcasts, recordings, charts, testimonials, documents, downloads, contained within this website are presented for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition or before starting a new program of treatment. We at The Forbidden Doctor, LLC, (FD) cannot provide specific nutritional support or nutritional advice to individuals about their medical condition unless they have been evaluated in our clinic or through our virtual office. Forbidden Doctor is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any podcast or document included in this website.
We have attempted to choose links to sites that we believe offer quality material and information. However, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for material you find on other sites.
Any case reports, testimonials, documents, handouts, or protocols, described on this website, in articles, or on podcasts do not constitute guarantees of similar outcomes for current or future patients.
Users of this website are free to copy documents for personal use or to place hyperlinks to this website in their own documents and websites, although materials presented on these pages are copyrighted by the authors. These materials may not be sold or redistributed for profit, such as a multilevel or direct sales company, or any other “brick and mortar” for-profit business, without express written permission from Dr. E. Jackson or Mary H. Stockwell. This includes, but is not limited to, translations into foreign languages, mass archival as on a CD-ROM, and/or inclusion in commercially published compilations or for-profit (books).