PMS symptoms don’t just appear – they are derived from your body’s state, and it is in your hands to change that and live a happier life – all month long.
You know by now, that the most important thing you can do for your health is to eat good food. Heal and seal your gut, and your body – the forbidden doctor inside you – will take it from there.
The sad reality is that you simply can’t get everything you need from food anymore. Even organic food might have chemicals and all sorts of bad things in it – so human kind no longer has a choice but to supplement.
In today’s episode we discuss the 5 types of PMS, the symptoms that come with them and what you can do to make it all better.
…And by the way – if you think that PMS is strictly for women – have we got a surprise for you!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:00] Forbidden secrets of the week
- [00:07:00] How to know if you have Magnesium deficiency
- [00:11:30] Symptoms of PMS
- [00:13:20] 5 Types of PMS
- [00:14:00] PMS A: Anxiety and what causes that
- [00:21:15] External sources of Estrogen that you should steer clear of
- [00:23:30] How to ease the symptoms of PMS A
- [00:25:45] PMS C: Cravings
- [00:27:50] How to help the symptoms of PMS C
- [00:30:15] PMS D: Depression
- [00:31:50] What can help your PMS D
- [00:33:45] PMS W: Water retention
- [00:37:40] What you need to take if you want to ease the experience of PMS W
- [00:41:20] PMS P: Pain
- [00:43:20] The four things that will help you survive PMS P
- [00:46:00] If you have any PMS, you can’t go wrong with this one supplement
- [00:48:15] The 4 most important supplements to ease your PMS symptoms
- [00:49:45] Can men have PMS?!
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid
- To get access to our personalized symptom survey that will allow you to get a personalized list of supplements suited for you, please click here and we’ll send you the login details to the survey.