Last week Dr. Jack and Mary discussed the historical events that led to insightful discoveries around the correlation between cancer and stem cells, first identified by Dr. James Beard in the 1890’s. Because we lacked a thorough understanding of genetic variations and the unique treatment requirements researchers are starting to now regard so highly, Dr. Beard’s findings and early successes were dismissed.
But this week’s podcast focuses on the “accidental” rediscovery of enzyme therapy several times throughout the twentieth century, and why the evidence is impossible to dismiss.
Dr. Jack and Mary take us on a tour of some of the more astonishing cancer cures in the twentieth century, the conclusions of which point again and again to a new type of theory of cancer, and new approaches and protocols that can work side by side with traditional oncology treatments to nourish the whole body fighting cancer, which in turn can unleash the Forbidden Doctor within.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:00] There Are Different Metabolic Types
- [00:04:00] Sometimes Complex Problems Have Simple Solutions
- [00:06:30] Forbidden Secrets for the Week
- [00:12:00] First: A Few Sad Stories – Unsuccessful Chemo Treatments
- [00:18:20] Success Stories – Dr. Beard’s Pancreatic Enzyme Therapy for Cancer
- [00:24:10] Pushed Aside by Madam Curie
- [00:25:30] Success Stories Pt 2 – 1920s to 1930s
- [00:27:00] Dr. Kelly Oral Enzyme Treatments – 1960’s
- [00:35:00] Dr. Gonzales Oral Enzyme Treatments – 1980’s
- [00:38:30] Listen To Your Metabolic Type
- [00:40:30] Dr Gonzales’ Success Stories
- [00:55:50] Keys to Any Therapeutic Success
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Japan can’t afford government gifts for centenarians anymore.
- Research suggests that turmeric can improve memory in aging adults.
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid and our LongLife Energy Enzymes
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..