Why You Should Listen:
Burning, discomfort, indigestion? Surely these are signs of too much acid in the stomach, right? And the cure is as simple as popping a little purple pill… or so we’re told. But what if the problem isn’t too much acid? What if the medications given to fix the problem are really only securing our patient status for years to come? Tune into this Forbidden Doctor podcast to hear the truth that Big Pharma and the medical community at large can’t afford you knowing. Do you have three days to devote to getting rid of heartburn and acid indigestion forever? If the answer is yes, this podcast is for you!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:01:30] Mary obliterates acid indigestion in just 3 days!
- [00:02:05] Why in the world would you give acid to someone with acid indigestion?
- [00:03:30] How we die: the nature of enzymatic action
- [00:05:15] Why stomach acid is a good thing
- [00:06:20] The ins and outs (and ups and downs) of valves
- [00:09:00] Acid reducers: #2 drug, #1 folly
- [00:10:00] Enzymes, AKA “digestive minions”
- [00:15:05] Cherry picking and the difference between life and death
- [00:18:45] Acid reducers—force versus cure
- [00:20:10] Dr. Jack’s super-scientific, non-peer-reviewed, on-air experiment
- [00:21:25] What happens when you follow our heartburn/acid indigestion protocol
Handouts And Protocols:
For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press