Why You Should Listen:
Perhaps better understood by its former, more accurate title, “sugar diabetes,” the ravages of diabetes type 1 and 2 are all around us. Diabetes kills, and before it does, it effectively steals life from those who have been told they can “manage” their symptoms with insulin alone. We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to live with diabetes. Your body is set to restore and repair. Tune in to hear the forbidden information about how to really heal, because life isn’t just about living long; it’s about living well!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:01:45] Got diabetes? That’s okay—there’s an app for that!
- [00:04:10] Type 1 diabetes healed in just 2 weeks!
- [00:08:30] What’s in a name: decriminalizing the sugar industry
- [00:10:30] The body’s response to the “breakfast of champions”
- [00:18:20] Sugar=dehydration?
- [00:25:40] How Dr. Jack fell in love with the kidney
- [00:27:00] What’s worse than leaky gut? Leaky brain!
- [00:31:10] “Kids! Time to come in for dinner!” A long-forgotten era
- [00:36:25] Connecting the dots: the link between processed “foods” and chlorine
- [00:41:45] Starch: what happens when you throw a banana against a window
- [00:43:45] Insulin: successful matchmaking since the beginning of time
- [00:47:00] So what do we do with this forbidden information?
- [00:56:55] The secret cause of gestational diabetes and glaucoma
- [00:59:05] Listen to this before you begin this protocol!
- [01:00:35] Food matters: why it’s not okay to manage diabetes with insulin alone
- [01:04:40] In a nutshell: 5-minutes to a protocol that can change your life!
For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press