We got used measuring our health by the absence of disease.
But what if we could predict the disease and treat it before it manifested? What if you could just stay healthy?
In today’s episode we’re giving you a list of “red flags” that will allow you to know if a disease is lurking around the corner. If you can honestly say that none of the flags we mention today is familiar, then you’re completely healthy!
Tune in to find out now.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:05:15] How we evaluate health in modern society
- [00:13:30] If you’re exhausted – here’s what it means
- [00:06:10] Heartburns, smelly gas and bloating… are they a sign of danger?
- [00:20:15] Yellow eyes?!
- [00:21:55] Being too thin isn’t good for you
- [00:24:25] What does dry, flaky skin really mean
- [00:26:00] Thinning hair and your thyroid
- [00:26:35] Infertility and menstrual irregularities
- [00:27:35] Insomnia
- [00:29:45] Bleeding gums mean more than what you think
- [00:32:00] Depression and emotional instability
- [00:32:40] Loss of appetite
- [00:33:50] Fungus on the toes
- [00:34:30] Constant UTI’s
- [00:35:00] Extreme thirst is a bad sign
- [00:36:40] Headaches
- [00:39:40] Constant antibiotic use
- [00:45:15] Your next step
- [00:47:40] How can you tell if cancer has already started
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..