Why You Should Listen:
October is coming, and with it, the infamous Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m plenty aware of breast cancer. How about a healthy dose of PREVENTION instead? Tune in to learn how you can avoid needing to cash in on the “drugs for anything, drugs for everything” method of crisis care that we resort to when things go bad, so you can live long and well, on this episode of the Forbidden Doctor.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:01:05] Are you ready for the Forbidden Doctor book series?
- [00:02:25] Ever wonder why Dr. Jack became a chiropractor and not a singer?
- [00:06:45] Hope out of hell: leveraging the tragedy of breast cancer for a better future
- [00:12:10] Breast cancer surgeon dies of breast cancer: when all that medicine has to offer still isn’t enough
- [00:18:40] Invasive lobular carcinoma and the ravages of HRT
- [00:20:50] Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Why not Breast Cancer PREVENTION Month?
- [00:21:45] The problem with Atkins and how fat aversion is killing us
- [00:24:20] Modern medicine = ignorance-based healthcare
- [00:25:25] Why you need LongLife Energy Enzymes
- [00:26:50] Mary’s experience with LEE
- [00:29:00] Side effects: the good, the bad, and the just plain interesting—why it’s really all good!
- [00:34:30] How LEE helped patient with renal artery stenosis and shockingly high BP to not just live long, but live well!
- [00:44:05] Camel cigarettes: 1, Zypan: 0
- [00:45:20] Why we can’t sell Standard Process online—you asked, we answered!
- [00:47:05] Appalling new practices in the neonatal unit
- [00:50:10] Forbidden resources to help you on your journey!
Handouts And Protocols:
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?
- Selene River Press
- Dr. Jorge Flechas
- Melting Brest Lumps eBook on Amazon
- Dying to Be Me by Anita Moorjani
- NY Times Breast Cancer Dies of Breast Cancer