Why You Should Listen:
We don’t want to get sick. Period.
We want to be healthy, and we would do anything in our power to keep our loved ones healthy and happy.
The thing is our immune system needs the ‘little’ sicknesses, like the flu or common cold, to be ready to fight the bigger, more dangerous ones.
Think of your body like an army – it needs a good drill every once in a while, otherwise you cannot possibly expect it to win the war!
Tune in to today’s episode to find out what happens in your body when you get sick, how to help it heal and when to stop everything and rush to the doctor.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:05] What happens in our body when we are sick
- [00:05:30] Preventing every kind of sickness makes us vulnerable
- [00:10:40] What happens when we stay away from germs
- [00:11:19] The causes of a decreased function of our immune system
- [00:12:36] Daily things we can do to strengthen our immune system
- [00:20:32] How to know when you should go to the doctor
- [00:35:21] What is the best way to get antibiotics… if you have to get it
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?