Bacteria sounds to us a whole lot like germs.
It’s dirty, unsanitary, and most certainly unhealthy.
What if we told you, that there is good bacteria inside your body?
That it helps the body grow and strengthen, and protects it by defeating other bacteria, the bad ones?
Truth of the matter is – there are certain types of bacteria we need to get well and stay healthy, and in today’s episode we will cover everything from what good bacteria is to what to do if you don’t have it.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:03:05] Why our gut is so important for our survival
- [00:05:18] How our gut works and communicate with the brain
- [00:13:00] Good bacteria vs bad bacteria: What’s their job, anyways?
- [00:14:07] What is “good gut bacteria”, and how does it help us?
- [00:20:00] Why does bacteria has such a bad reputation, if it’s doing all these amazing things in our body?
- [00:26:00] How can you improve your good gut bacteria
- [00:37:43] What to do if your child wasn’t breast-fed and didn’t get the good bacteria