Why You Should Listen:
We want to be healthier, fitter, slimmer, more energized. We want to make smart choices and stick to them. But somehow, we always end up going back to what we always did.
The guilt of doing things we know are not the best for us is a tough struggle. We know – we’ve been there!
Today we are talking about making smart choices and sticking to them – without failure, without guilt and without suffering. We offer you a two-step bulletproof system to succeed with your new habits every single time – over and over again!
Tune in to this episode and find out what is the one thing you can do today, that will be small enough to not disturb your lifestyle but big enough to make a true difference in your habits and health!
What You Will Hear:
- [00:04:29] The 2 parts of avoiding failure in the future
- [00:05:00] Body image and why we are so after loosing weight
- [00:07:00] Top 3 goals most of us set… and never keep to!
- [00:12:45] Why is it so hard to stick with new, good habits?
- [00:18:00] Stop trying to be perfect about your health and just take manageable steps!
- [00:21:00] Small decisions you can make to make 2016 better!
- [00:24:58] Creating a new healthy habit that will stick!
- [00:31:55] The wins you can expect to get when going on GAPS… even with a baby step!
- [00:33:44] The easiest way to start your new healthy habits RIGHT
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?