This week, the Stockwells take some time to review research and case studies related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Then Dr. Jack and Mary discuss some stunning statistics that no one seems to want to talk about, despite their publication in some of the most reputable medical resources in the U.S.
As a population, we nearly fixate on the top two causes of death: cancer and heart disease, but ignore the implications of our third largest killer in America. As Dr. Jack and Mary have pointed out numerous times, we do so at our peril. Tune in this week to learn the shocking truth about the 3rd leading cause of death.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:01:00] Hormones Don’t Heal Your Thyroid
- [00:03:30] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:03:45] Utah’s Autism Rate Plateaus
- [00:05:20] Can Too Much Folic Acid Cause Autism?
- [00:7:30] Nutrition for a Healthy Gut – Getting It Wrong
- [00:8:30] Deep Nutrition Comparison Chart
- [00:10:40] Are You Healthy Enough To Get Pregnant – Getting It Wrong
- [00:17:50] Park City Nursing Shortage
- [00:20:00] Never Give Up On Your Child
- [00:30:45] The Third Leading Cause of Death
- [00:39:00] Indictment of the U.S. Health Care Industry
- [00:43:00] What’s the Price of Poor Health vs Preventative Protocols?
- [00:46:55] Things Aren’t Just Going to Change
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Liver Recipes
- Utah’s Autism Rate Plateaus
- Dr. Natasha’s Story With Her Own Son- The Early Years
- Can Too Much Folic Acid Cause Autism?
- Are You Healthy Enough To Be Pregnant?GAPS – Never Give Up on Your Child
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid and our LongLife Energy Enzymes
- To get access to our personalized symptom survey that will allow you to get a personalized list of supplements suited for you, please click here and we’ll send you the login details to the survey.