This week, Dr. Jack and Mary talk about a tragic story of breast cancer, and shed light on the state of the American health care system’s current take. Poison and knives…and exercise?
They discuss the reasons for our existing treatment options, look globally for treatments found in other countries, and most importantly, explain why you aren’t getting the full picture or all of the options you have for fighting your disease.
The nutrition complement is chronically ignored in our medical industry. Nutritional wellness just isn’t profitable.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:40:00] Intro
- [00:01:10] Autism Update
- [00:06:30] Forbidden Secrets of the Week
- [00:07:00] Book Recommendation
- [00:21:20] A Most Butcherous Story
- [00:24:50] Trying to Enhance the Rigid Standard of Care with Other Options
- [00:27:20] Chemotherapy Comes from Nerve Gas?
- [00:43:20] Huntsman Cancer Clinic Closing In On Melanoma Cure?
- [00:51:00] Hemp Oil Treatment
- [00:55:30] Special Offer
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Iodine Crisis Organization
- The History of The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer by Dr. Nicholas Gonzales
- European use of viral therapy for cancer treatment in Latvia
- How Enzymes Destroy Cancerous Tissue But Not Human Tissue
- Real ACT Chemo Treament Side Effects from Real Women
- Huntsman Cancer Clinic Closing In On Melanoma Cure?
- Research Shows Cannabinoid Action induces Autophagy-mediated Cancer Cell Death
- Learn more about Ageless Thyroid and our LongLife Energy Enzymes
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..