The concept of methylation keeps coming up since the confusion around the MTHFR variation first took hold. The body’s ability to reign in inflammation events is based on the process of methylation. And methylation is an essential process regulated within the body by the MTHFR gene.
So it’s no surprise that serious health crises emerge when methylation processes are disrupted within the body.
This week Dr. Jack and Mary give us some much needed insight into the science of methylation, and things all of us can do to mitigate the risk of MTHFR mutation or abhorrent expression.
It’s not a binary. Methylation and its effectiveness in individuals is on a spectrum. Most of us could benefit from support of the methylation processes within our own bodies. Tune in for details.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:02:55] New Survey to Assess Your Health
- [00:04:00] Forbidden Secrets
- [00:06:00] A Medical Exemption Required?
- [00:08:00] Meanwhile Autoimmune Problems Abound…
- [00:11:30] I’m Not Being Silly.
- [00:20:30] Most DNA Is Not Coding
- [00:24:0] MTHFR and Methylation Defined
- [00:35:30] Folic Acid Tragedy
- [00:41:30] 7 Tips If You Have The Variant
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..