Dr. Jack and Mary interrupt their normally-scheduled podcast this week to talk about recent stunning findings related to immunotherapy in our battle against cancer.
That is to say, using one’s own immune system to execute a more targeted fight against the cancerous tissues in one’s body.
The related research actually goes back over 100 years, ironically, as physicians and researchers saw numerous infections actually lead to remissions of cancer in many patients over the decades. It was never clear exactly what was occurring when remission took place.
With the modern variation in this treatment, the side effects can be extremely difficult to manage, but as usual, proper nutritional support can make or break the efficacy of treatments such as this.
Tune in to hear Dr. Jack and Mary discuss the details and the science of immunotherapeutic cancer treatment and why proper nutrition remains the basis upon which all good work in the body is done.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:00] New website reminder
- [00:04:00] We had to talk about this article!
- [00:06:00] Kind of Natural Treatment?
- [00:09:00] What Exactly Are They Doing?
- [00:15:45] Well what do you know? Processed Carbs Disrupt Healing…
- [00:18:15] Fasting Vindicated Again!
- [00:23:40] But, Oh! The Side Effects…
- [00:40:30] It’s Getting Hot in Here! Yes!
- [00:45:30] T-Cell Checkpoint Research May Be The Key
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show