Dr. Jack and Mary interrupt their normally-scheduled podcast this week to talk about recent stunning findings related to immunotherapy in our battle against cancer.
That is to say, using one’s own immune system to execute a more targeted fight against the cancerous tissues in one’s body.
The related research actually goes back over 100 years, ironically, as physicians and researchers saw numerous infections actually lead to remissions of cancer in many patients over the decades. It was never clear exactly what was occurring when remission took place.
With the modern variation in this treatment, the side effects can be extremely difficult to manage, but as usual, proper nutritional support can make or break the efficacy of treatments such as this.
Tune in to hear Dr. Jack and Mary discuss the details and the science of immunotherapeutic cancer treatment and why proper nutrition remains the basis upon which all good work in the body is done.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:00] New website reminder
- [00:04:00] We had to talk about this article!
- [00:06:00] Kind of Natural Treatment?
- [00:09:00] What Exactly Are They Doing?
- [00:15:45] Well what do you know? Processed Carbs Disrupt Healing…
- [00:18:15] Fasting Vindicated Again!
- [00:23:40] But, Oh! The Side Effects…
- [00:40:30] It’s Getting Hot in Here! Yes!
- [00:45:30] T-Cell Checkpoint Research May Be The Key
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show
4 thoughts on “81: Immunotherapy for Cancer…Late to the Party!”
Hi Mary, where can I find the recipe for your Egg Smoothie. You’ve spoken about it may times, however I haven’t seemed to locate it yet. Thanks for all your help and vision.
In fact I included it in this week’s podcast episode, Fats: Killer, or Healer? I’ll trade you an email address for it! Click here
Thanks for the great podcast. My husband is on immunotherapy here in Australia for stage 4 lung cancer. First he had chemotherapy, which has left him with neuropathy. Also has had 3 weeks of radiation to the chest. During this time they found a lesion in his brain which has shrunk 50% after one treatment of radiation (cyber-knife). After 6 treatments of immune his lung cancer has shrunk 80%, amazing. My worry is that his diet is high processed carbs, note I do not eat this way, I totally believe in your nutritional advice. Thank you both. Joy PS we are lucky not to have to pay for this treatment at this present time.
Thank you for your kind words, Joy! Your husband will be in our thoughts. That is great progress! But we agree, the carbs could be a problem. He won’t heed your advice? Tell him he’d better!