This week Dr. Jack and Mary conclude the process of evaluating the 10 most dangerous drugs approved by the FDA in the US.
10 dangerous drugs? Actually it was hard culling the list down to ten! There are many drugs on the market today that are designed to disrupt natural bodily processes in order to mask symptoms of disease. These second 5 round off a very dangerous top 10 drugs.
As stated last week, often drugs are simply benign and ineffective, but certain classes of drugs are extremely dangerous and should be avoided unless you absolutely cannot.
Tune in to get the second 5 of the 10 most dangerous drugs out there.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:01:00] New website reminder
- [00:04:15] Forbidden Secrets?
- [00:04:45] 5 Quick Reasons Why Not To Take These Drugs
- [00:07:20] Hormone Replacement Therapy
- [00:19:40] Blood Pressure Drugs
- [00:24:30] Diabetic Drugs
- [00:35:00] Antibiotics
- [00:43:00] Sleep Aids
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show
2 thoughts on “80: 10 most Dangerous Drugs (Part 2)”
For sleep is it Cataplex B or Cataplex G?
Cataplex G causes vasodilation and relaxation and a lowering of your blood pressure.
Dr. Jack and Mary