We’ve all had them. Calmly slumbering, we move our leg the wrong way and WHAM! Pain of the highest order – unimaginable discomfort from peaceful slumber.
It may be the worst transition to make to wakefulness yet invented by man. And guess what? It sort of is invented by man; inasmuch as our lifestyles and diets play a role in bringing this horrid affliction on.
And with summer blasting away at us outside, we thought this was a timely topic to help any suffering listeners who want to avoid, or immediately relieve these nasty, painful symptoms.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:03:05] Forbidden Secrets of the Week
- [00:09:35] E.P.I.?! We got you covered!
- [00:12:20] Poptarts Are No Ode to Joy
- [00:21:30] That Acute Night Pain
- [00:27:20] Science of Muscle Tissue
- [00:33:00] Lifestyle Plays a Role
- [00:35:20] Female Cramps Have The Same Chemistry
- [00:38:10] Royal Lee’s Prescience
- [00:39:25] Synthetic D Is Not The Same
- [00:50:30] Saving Lives for Pennies
- [00:53:15] Another Place To Go To Learn About Leg Cramps
- [00:43:20] You Are Now Free To Treat Yourself
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show
3 thoughts on “78: Instant Relief for Sudden Muscle Cramps”
I have been trying to do the survey so we can join, but haven’t received a response. We believe that we have to more involved in our health.
I just returned over 20 SS’s….maybe yours is in there..
My 6 year old daughter frequently gets leg pains and cramps at night after she’s been in the sun all day. She takes tuna oil, cod liver oil, and we eat a lot of fish, plus a primarily animal based diet. Is the flax seed oil in Cataplex F a different nutritional need than what she gets daily in her diet? How can I get the diet to be where she isn’t deficient in vitamin F?