This week Dr. Jack and Mary dig into the blood science of fluid retention and acute pain from injury.
It turns out that both of these medical issues can benefit from concentrated nutritional support.
While both symptoms can be serious indicators of deeper un-wellness, our US medical establishment usually throws drugs at these problems without understanding any nutritional causes that could be at the root of the problem.
Learn why you may be able to avoid synthetic diuretics or addictive opiates with some simple nutritional support.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:00:50] Intro
- [00:03:10] Feed Your Teeth? Yes!
- [00:06:15] The Horrors of E.G.I.D.
- [00:10:15] Two Quick Fixes
- [00:16:30] Carbamide and Osmotic Transfer
- [00:21:30] How Do You Know if You Need Carbamide
- [00:24:30] But Wait! There’s More…
- [00:28:50] Acute Pain Reconsidered
- [00:33:00] Harley Tail Pipes are Hot
- [00:35:55] Sunburn
- [00:37:00] An Alternative to Opiates
- [00:41:20] Temporary Green Teeth?
- [00:43:20] You Are Now Free To Treat Yourself
- For more information about any of the supplements or protocols mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- Links and Resources for Today’s Show