Why You Should Listen:
In today’s episode we are crushing 7 medical myths, that most people believe to be true. If you think that fatty food will make you fat, or that cholesterol is bad for you, or that there is nothing to do about diabetes, or even breast lumps, or if you truly think that vaccines will protect you from illness – you need to listen to this episode right now.
If you believe any of these myths, don’t feel bad – we are raised to believe them. We’re here to break down the science behind them, so that you can make smart decisions about your lifestyle and health. Join as as we shatter these myths, and give you all the tools you need to become a better, healthier version of YOU.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:02:50] Myth #1: “Heartburn is caused by acidic foods and too much acid in the stomach”
- [00:08:35] Myth #2: “There is nothing to do about breast lumps until they become cancerous’
- [00:10:50] Myth #3: “Eating fatty food will make you FAT!”
- [00:18:10] Myth #4: “Vaccines will protect you from illness”
- [00:22:11] Myth #5: “Diabetics have only pills to rely on”
- [00:24:32] Myth #6: “The sun causes cancer”
- [00:28:23] Myth #7: “Cholesterol is BAD for you”
References And Links:
- Dr. Jack and Mary’s Clinic
- What is GAPS?
- Learn more about Standard Process
- GAPS Recipes
- What is NUCCA?