There are billions of bacteria in your body. It’s in your gut, your eyes, your ears, on your skin – it’s everywhere.
It affects the way your body functions, the way your DNA presents itself, how your nervous system works and even how you feel.
Depression, anxiety and even schizophrenia can be reversed, and today we discuss the newest study that proves what GAPS has been doing for years.
In today’s episode we explain how the bacteria you have works, how to know if you have good or bad bacteria and how you can improve your mental state.
What You Will Hear:
- [00:04:50] The microbes inside us
- [00:08:40] The brain-gut connection
- [00:21:18] Changing how we treat mental health disorders
- [00:23:30] Good and bad bacteria in our gut
- [00:27:03] Bacteria influences how our body behaves and which genes get expressed
- [00:31:30] The true purpose of inflammation in our body
- [00:32:45] The role of neurotransmitters in your body
- [00:36:00] Pregnancy, mental state and stress
- [00:45:10] Motherhood and anxiety
- [00:48:25] How to help your gut get the good bacteria and get rid of the bad
- To get a personal evaluation, and receive a personalized list of recommended supplements suited for you, please click here and take our new symptom survey..
- For more information about any of the supplements mentioned in today’s episode please call us at: (801) 523-1890
- Neuro Scientist News Online